- The Ambassador's Rolls Limousine Service
- These guys are a totally class act. See pics on Hollister '08
- Charlie is a good friend and musician!
- Banning Driveline
- These guys are the BEST!!! If you need driveline parts DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
- Corbin Motorcycle Seat factory
- Some very good friends w/ GREAT products and events!
- Interstate Label
- Not just friends, apparently fans as well... (gosh, gosh, gosh)
- Iron Ridin' Dames
- A clothing line for biker chicks. This lady does all of her stuff, check it out!
- Grateful Dead music tab.
- Lick Ink Clothing
- Lick Ink is a clothing line owned, created and managed by two Southern California girls.
- Kid Stratocaster
- Biker Pictures
- Ride Wright Wheels
- Awesome wheels for your ride!
- The Starting Gate
- One of Orange County's Premier Biker Bars w/ weekly bike contests.
- Stone Motorsports Apparel
- Cool apparel from one of the Central Valley's premier racing teams!
- Twirling Hippy
- Friends from some of the Bob Weir and Rat Dog shows
- Arguably the finest synthetic motorcycle lubricants available. We use their products in our scooters.
- Aqua VI
- These folks are friends and have some interesting apparel, check it out!
- Eye Ride
- Recently broke my night goggles. Called them up and they offered to replace them, no explanation needed.
- Chicago Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- MoCo parts and accessories at Bro discounts (20% last time I looked)
- Custom Cycle Engineering
- These guys have some great parts. Best fork brace made. Rick Whitehead helped me out getting my fork brace rechromed after some mechanic decided to do some grinding on it, without getting my consent.
- Cycle Doctor
- Geoffrey Gaites is my mechanic. For engine and performance work, he's my guy.
- Lyndall Racing Brakes
- Carbon/Kevlar compound, Powerful Stopping, Last Longer, Don't Squeal, Don't Create Dust, Don't Scratch (eat) Rotors
- Mustang Motorcycle Seats
- Bought my seat from them, direct. No hassle, prompt delivery. Great fit. Very comfortable. One of the best upgrades I have put on my bike.
- Studio Signs
- These guys are great to work with and have some awesome stuff... check'em out!
- Wheel Works
- These are the guys who do all my tire and wheel work. Tires, rims, spokes. All of it.
- Arrived in Laughlin and saw their booth. Had an issue with their fittings, some chrome peeling, etc. I asked them about their policy on
chromed parts and, long-story-short, they told to roll my bike right up
to their booth. They not only replaced all the hardware and reinstalled
the wind shield, but they also cleaned and polished the plastic that was
just in from the road.